The Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II is the world's most advanced military aircraft in history. It is designed to defeat most of today's threats in the air and on the ground.
PROBLEM: The pilot scheduled to fly the aircraft is grounded.
REASON: The pilot is experiencing symptoms of a head cold.
CAUSE: Rhinovirus. Quite likely one of 110 distinct types that have been identified to cause Non-Influenza-Related Viral Respiratory Tract Infection, aka the common cold.
REMEDY: None known.
PREVENTION OF FUTURE ATTACKS: Methods for prevention of VRTI in military have not been available.
T'N'T CHALLENGE: Invention of the T'N'T Toothbrush and Tongue Cleaner has led to new discoveries about VRTI and offer a brand new set of tools to prevent future attacks.
OBSERVATION: Daily use of the T’N’T by a group over a sixteen-year time period (2000-2016) resulted in profound decrease of incidence of VRTI.
Click here to read report: TONGUE CLEANING PREVENTS NON-INFLUENZA-RELATED VIRAL RESPIRATORY TRACT INFECTIONS: A SIXTEEN-YEAR STUDY
T’N’T MISSION: To increase and improve operational strength and readiness of military by preventing the recurrence of Non-Influenza-Related Viral Respiratory Tract Infection, aka common cold.
T'N'T MISSION GOAL:
1. Every year our military personnel suffer 5 MILLION infections of VRTI, aka common cold. 40 MILLION personnel days are compromised by the infections.
2. The T'N'T mission goal is to cut that number in half (Based on conservative estimate of 50% overall compliance).
3. The payoff would be a NET YEARLY GAIN of
20 MILLION infection-free days for our military.
REQUEST: In order to reach the mission goal of increasing and improving operational strength and readiness of military by reducing the recurrence of Non-Influenza-Related Viral Respiratory Tract Infection,
1. We request the U.S. military, for Phase 1, to administer a Randomized Controlled Trial to investigate the health effects of tongue cleaning with the T’N’T Toothbrush and Tongue Cleaner in normal everyday oral hygiene use and its impact on frequency of Non-Influenza-Related Viral Respiratory Tract Infections.
2. Anticipating good outcome of Phase 1, we further request the U.S. military, in Phase 2, to introduce the evidence-based findings to all branches of U.S. military, and
3. Offer to the U.S. military, on behalf of Peeps, Inc. the T’N’T as U.S. Government Issue.
T'N'T GOVERNMENT ISSUE: Special versions of the T'N'T can be issued to the various branches of military in their own color combinations.